Glad I found this place!

Hello! Am new here, glad I could find this small community of fellow Lifehouse fans! Recently got their 1st 4 albums, looking forward to cherishing those songs even more! Been a fan for a few yrs now, ever since I heard Hanging By A Moment, which I’ve loved ever since! I’m curious on what song of theirs got you into LH in the 1st place?

Hey Luis. Glad to see you here.

I would say Breathing. At the time, You & Me was a radio hit and I wanted to check out other songs. And Breathing was the one that got me, and I continued to discover and found out that I like almost all of their songs, even the b-sides ones.

How about you? What are your fav songs/album from them?

Oh yes, You & Me is a classic & I love Breathing, great songs.

My favorite album’s No Name Face; as much as I really love SCF as well, their 1st album is simply perfect. I pretty much love all their songs from those 1st 2 equally, they’re all something different, something special, hard to pick a true favorite. That said, my fav right now is Trying; I’ve hardly listened to that song till very recently & it really resonates with me the most for the time being.

I also really enjoy some of their later songs, like Flight, One for the Pain, Hurricane. I love plenty of Smoke & Mirrors songs as well as a few Almeria songs. I’ve yet to fully re-listen to their 3rd & 4th albums, but I’m sure I’ll find plenty of new songs to enjoy from them as well.

1 Like