I hope I'm welcome. Hehe

Hey, I’m really grateful that there’s a site like this where you can exchange ideas with other LH fans and keep up to date. Really cool here, I love it already! I only became a fan in 2017, but I can’t describe how grateful I am to all the guys. I wanted to let you know first, I’m looking forward to my time here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello, and welcome @Jenny! I’m pretty new around here myself, as I discovered LH in late 2022, but I feel the same way you do- I’m so grateful for the guys and all their music even though I haven’t been around as long as most other fans. :grin:
It’s nice to see a new person in the community!

1 Like

Welcome Jenny! Exciting to have you in the group:)

Shawn (who founded this forum) has been a regular in Lifehouse fan circles for a long time, and I was a mod on another Lifehouse forum since 2014 when he invited me here. Really glad to share this space with fellow fans and geek out over this music.

What’s your favourite LH album, and LH song?

2 Likes

Thanks, it’s also really nice to meet people who love the same music as you do. My favorite album at the moment is actually “Smoke & Mirrors”, because it was the album that actually made me a fan. But I think that every album has something special in its own way. At least that’s how I feel So, that’s probably why it’s difficult to answer the question easily. Yes & favorite songs, none. To be honest, I just mean, I can’t decide. There are songs on every song/album that you really like & then There are songs that you just don’t find that particularly good. But for me there comes the moment again, like with the album, that every song has something that made it what we’re listening to. Jason’s solo stuff is like that too a thing that I absolutely love, probably because I really like his voice & I could write a lot more, but otherwise the text would probably never end

Edit: I only saw it now because I live in Germany :slight_smile:

1 Like