Looking for Suggestions on Uncommon Lifehouse Tracks and B-Sides

Hello Everyone :hugs:,

As a long-time fan of Lifehouse, I’m currently trying to find some of their rarer singles and B-sides that aren’t accessible on the major streaming services. I’ve been lucky enough to acquire the most of these albums as well as a few limited editions, but I’ve been unable to locate certain elusive tunes or live recordings that I’ve heard about.

I’m specifically searching for:

Unreleased EP tracks and B-sides I am aware that a couple EP tracks and B-sides were left off of the main albums. I would be really grateful if someone could direct me to these tracks or if they have a list.

Live Recordings: I’ve listened to some excellent live renditions of songs which were played on tours but not released by the record company. Please let me know if you have any recordings or know where I may find them! :innocent:

Unreleased Demos: Any rare studio versions or unreleased demos you may have came across might be interesting. :innocent: I’m especially interested in any early renditions of popular tunes.

I also followed this :point_right: https://www.reddit.com/r/MusicRecommendations/comments/192yuqy/looking_for_similar_songs_lifehouse_hanging_by_a_sap_analytics

Please get in touch if you can share one of these rarities or if you have any additional leads. I will gladly exchange or pay for any assistance. I appreciate your help in advance and am eager to delve further into Lifehouse’s discography’s undiscovered treasures!

Thank you :pray: in advance.

1 Like

Hello Andro,

I made a list with all bonus tracks they released, I’m pasting here, it might help you a bit:

2005 - Lifehouse
13. “Today (international bonus track)”
14. “Along The Way (UK/Japan bonus track)”
15. “Through These Times (Japan bonus track)”
16. “Butterfly”
17. “Ordinary Pain”
18. “Better Part of Me”

2010 - Smoke and Mirrors
17. “Don’t Wake Me When It’s Over” (iTunes exclusive)
18. “Best of Me (What’s Left of Me)” (Amazon exclusive)

2012 - Almería
14. “Always Somewhere Close”

2015 - Out of Wasteland - iTunes version
13. “Hindsight”
14. “You Are Not Alone”

2015 - Out of Wasteland - Target deluxe edition
13. “Clarity”
14. “Après La Vie”
15. “Angeline”
16. “Exhale”

2015 - Out of Wasteland - Collector’s edition
13. “H2O”

Also, it’s a good idea to check the “lyrics”, they have all the titles, it’s a great reference. Lyrics | LifehouseFans.net

For bsides, I also have a small list, surely incomplete, but it’s a start:

Eighties
Everyone is Someone
Georgianna (very polemic)
Joshua
May
Midnight in Philadelphia
Running Away
Take the Weight
The Edge
Winds of Change
You Can Shake the Mountains
Dance
Holy is the Lord
Just to Be Where You Are
Open the Eyes of My Heart
Stand
Take Me Higher

Some of them are probably Blyss and some are worship. But it’s all Jason Wade after all =)

Hope it gives you a start.
Cheers!

1 Like

Here’s a link to a YouTube playlist of a lot of b-sides and bonus tracks. I’m not sure how complete it is. Also, Jason Wade’s Time Machine subscription gives you access to many previously unreleased or unheard demos from 20+ years ago.

2 Likes

Love how you also include iTunes sessions in the playlist. I love all performances from that sessions. It was really really good. Think my fav gotta be Breathing

1 Like