USA concerts announced

Finally 3 concerts were announced in US:

8.23.24 - Atlanta, GA
8.24.24 - Charlotte, NC
8.25.24 - Charleston, SC

Are you guys going? :star_struck:
What are the next cities? :thinking:

2 Likes

So excited!! I’m in Toronto so hoping for something northern… willing to travel for sure!

1 Like

I’m in MA but would travel a bit to catch one of these!

3 Likes

Hey all, last weekend I won a set of tickets to see Jason and Steve in Charlotte NC – and I went!!

Easily my favourite concert I’ve ever attended. The crowd was wonderful, quiet during songs and explosive when they ended. Maybe 600 people or so. Truly intimate, and Jason said to me outside after the show that he enjoyed the way the setting is more vulnerable when it’s quiet and acoustic with a small crowd.

I think because more people know Lifehouse than Jason’s name, the attendees were die-hard fans rather than those who casually like the music and knew HBAM on the radio. I heard the soft hum of people singing along to Come Back Down when he played it in a medley, which blew my mind as it’s a deeper cut. I heard people singing along to All In All, a deeper cut still, and Simon and many of the older songs that were never radio singles. Chills!

The setlist was wonderful:

Somewhere in Between
First Time
Halfway Gone
Sick Cycle Carousel
You Belong to Me
From Where You Are → Take Me Away
Broken
Butterflies & Parachutes
As the Crow Flies
All of My Life
Falling In
Storm → Three Little Birds → Between the Raindrops
Simon
Breathing → Whatever It Takes
Come Back Down → All In All → Stanley Climbfall → Spin
Everything
//
You and Me
Blind
Hanging By A Moment

And get this… I was told by concertgoers who attended the previous evening that Jason actually played the chorus of You Can Shake the Mountains on request. Insane!!

Lots of great convo, he and Steve are hilarious and are so fun to listen to even when they’re just chatting with the crowd. Felt really relaxed and they were both really talkative which I loved. They introduced Gary the autumn tree on stage, who became the third member of the band. After the show I got a poster and signed setlist (they had them printed), and got to chat with J and Steve for probably 10 min or so. Such lovely souls.

Jason mentioned he’s planning a series of dates in the late fall/early winter of this year likely in NY, Chicago etc. Definitely one for the books, and I’ll be driving to see them again without hesitation soon:) anybody who likes Jason’s music, please do yourself a favour and attend!

2 Likes