What Are You Listening To?

Forever Now is an excellent album. After two disappointing releases of Interrobang and Native Tongue, I thought Forever Now is back to form. Natural Causes, Broken Wings, Shake The Dust, Beautiful Life and Darkness are some of my fav.

Been enjoying the All-American Rejects and Muse new albums too.

1 Like

Alright, how did I miss this?! I’ve been on a real Aussie music kick the last year or so and I’m genuinely surprised I haven’t come across this band yet. Shake Off the Rain is a great track. I’ll definitely be listening to the rest of this album.

I tend to throw on some music videos when I wash dishes or cook, and Whateverrr by Spacey Jane came up last year. Blew me away. Been absolutely hooked sense. Just saw them in New Haven, CT last month. Great performance, shitty crowd (it is a college town and a younger band, so I guess I shouldn’t be surprised).

A few other Australian bands I’ve gotten really into in that time would be: Stand Atlantic, The Vanns, The Rions, and Old Mervs (most recently).

Over the last couple of months, I’ve been hooked on Arm’s Length’s Never Before Seen, Never Again Found like it’s some addiction. There’s just something about that record that I can’t stop listening to it. I probably listen to it in full a few times per week at least. I can’t remember the last time I listened to an album on repeat this much without completely ruining it for myself lol

1 Like